Shipping and Returns
• Shipping & Handling charges are not refundable. Please note returns may be subject to a 15% restocking charge (call for details). Signature may be required for UPS delivery. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to insure their availability to accept delivery. In the event a package is not accepted or is returned by the Customer/Shipper they will be charged all applicable fees relating to their order and its return. Customer will be responsible for paying the Address Correction fee of $8.00 (for 2011; this fee changes annually) for incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses.
• Minimum Orders: For orders below $50.00 of merchandise (not including shipping) there may be a non refundable handling charge of $6.00.
• Loss & Damage From Shipping: You must keep the shipping carton and its contents for inspection as a result of a loss or damage claim (even if the box appears to be undamaged).
• Refunds & Returns: A Return Authorization is required for all returned product.
• We do not ship outside of the USA, except for US Military APOs, FPOs (via US Postal Service).
Here are the Full Details:
Minimum Orders: For orders below $50.00 of merchandise (not including shipping) there may be a non refundable handling charge of $6.00. TwoWayRadioSupply.com may refuse orders that do not meet minimum quantity per package or carton sizes. The minimum order charge may be waived for our in-house commercial & government accounts. Orders not meeting our minimums may be cancelled without notice.
Payment: We accept major credit cards, Govt IMPAC cards, money orders, commercial checks, Vouchers from State, Municipal & Political subdivisions. We are registered with DoDs CCR (Central Contractor Registration) for EFT. Business terms may be extended to commercial accounts after receipt of credit application (DUNS number required).
Shipping & Handling Rates: UPS and USPS is our primary shipping method. We calculate the actual shipping rate based on the weight and destination of your order. We include a handling charge and there may be a non refundable $6.00 handling charge on orders below $50.00 for merchandise. Shipping charges may be paid by us for larger orders reaching certain quantities. Signature may be required for UPS and or USPS deliveries. It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to insure their availability to accept delivery. In the event a package is not accepted or is returned by the Customer/Shipper they will be charged all applicable fees relating to their order and its return.NOTE: We do not ship outside of the USA, except for US Military APOs (via USPS).
Loss & Damage From Shipping: You must keep the shipping carton and its contents for inspection as a result of a loss or damage claim (even if the box appears to be undamaged). You must report losses or damages to TwoWayRadioSupply.com immediately upon discovery. TwoWayRadioSupply.com can not refund or replace products without 1st investigating a claim with the shipping carrier. The shipping carton and its contents must be available for a loss/damage claim inspection.
Refunds & Returns: A Return Authorization is required for all returned product. Please review our policy below. As stated, we charge a 15% re-stocking charge and shipping & handling costs are not refundable.
Terms, Conditions, Returns & Warranty Information Thank you for your purchase from TwoWayRadioSupply.com. We value each and every one of our customers. Below is important information you need to know concerning purchases, terms, payment and procedures for returning merchandise.
1. Credit Terms TwoWayRadioSupply.com requires a completed credit application and a personal letter of guarantee on all open accounts. A returned check fee will be assessed if a check is returned for any reason by the issuer’s bank. Replacement checks shall be certified, and all purchases will be for cash or certified check only, until returned check has been replaced and all returned check fees paid. Interest will be charged on all accounts unpaid beyond 30 days at the maximum legal limit allowed in buyer’s state. Battery Brokers reserves the right not to extend credit terms and credit terms may be withdrawn at any time by TwoWayRadioSupply.com in its sole discretion.
2. Limitation of Liability EXCEPT AS TO TITLE, TwoWayRadioSupply.com DOES NOT MAKE AND SHALL NOT BE DEEMED TO HAVE MADE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY OR ALL MERCHANDISE OFFERED FOR SALE BY AGT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT BEING LIMITED TO, ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY AS TO QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR USE OR SUITABILITY. BUYER SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES, IF ANY, GIVEN BY THE ORIGINAL MANUFACTURER OF THE MERCHANDISE. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT TwoWayRadioSupply.com LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT, UNDER ANY WARRANTY, IN NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY BUYER AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL TwoWayRadioSupply.com BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. THE PRICE STATED FOR THE MERCHANDISE IS A CONSIDERATION IN LIMITING TwoWayRadioSupply.com LIABILITY. NO WAIVER, ALTERATION, OR MODIFICATION OF THE FOREGOING CONDITIONS SHALL BE VALID UNLESS MADE IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY THE MANAGING MEMBER OF TwoWayRadioSupply.com.
3. Delivery Deliveries shall be subject to and contingent upon timely receipt of orders by TwoWayRadioSupply.com together with buyer’s satisfaction of credit requirements. TwoWayRadioSupply.com shall not be liable for any loss, damage, detention or delay resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control, including (without limiting the generality of the foregoing) unavailability of production fromTwoWayRadioSupply.com sources of supply, fire explosion, flood, strike or other labor difficulties, shortage of utility, facility, material or labor, default by common carriers or other delay in transportation, breakdown or accident, riot, insurrection, civil or military authority, or governmental controls, restrictions or regulations. TwoWayRadioSupply.com shall have the right to apportion its supplies of merchandise among its customers in such manner as it, in its sole discretion determines to be appropriate.
4. Seller’s Right of Possession In addition to all other remedies, TwoWayRadioSupply.com shall have the right, at any time, for credit reasons or because of buyer’s payment default, to withhold shipment in whole or in part, to recall goods in transit, retake same, and repossess all goods which may be stored without the necessity of taking any other action, and buyer consents that all merchandise so recalled, retaken, or repossessed shall become the absolute property of TwoWayRadioSupply.com provided the buyer is promptly notified of such action and given full credit therefore.
5. Risk of Loss; Claims Merchandise is shipped FOB shipping point and buyer assumes all risk of loss due to damages, shortages or non-delivery due to carrier fault. Claims stemming from discrepancies between invoice description or quantities and actual product received by buyer due to an error of Battery Brokers must be made within 10 days of invoice date, and failure to make such claim shall result in waiver of any right to make any claim for such error.
6. Product Installation and Operation Buyer assumes all responsibility for the proper selection, installation, operation and maintenance of the merchandise purchased from TwoWayRadioSupply.com.
7. Items Returned for Credit & Repair TwoWayRadioSupply.com. will return to the manufacturer for repair or replacement, any item TwoWayRadioSupply.com carries or which was previously purchased from TwoWayRadioSupply.com, provided, however, that buyer shall be responsible for any and all freight charges, service charges, and repair charges, even if the product is found to be beyond economical repair or buyer does not wish to pursue the repair after acknowledgment of the estimated repair charges.
8. TwoWayRadioSupply.comTwoWayRadioSupply.com TwoWayRadioSupply.com TwoWayRadioSupply.com TwoWayRadioSupply.com
9. Purchase Orders If the Buyer intends to issue purchase orders to the Seller from time to time, every purchase order shall contain a description of the products ordered, the quantities and prices, the shipment schedule, the terms and place of delivery. Despite any provisions to the contrary all such orders will be made pursuant and subject to this agreement, whether specifically stated or not. If there is any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of this agreement and the terms of a purchase order, the terms and conditions of this agreement shall prevail.
10. Governing Law The parties agree and intend that this agreement will be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, including specifically the provisions of Chapter 2 of the New Jersey Uniform Commercial Code. The parties also acknowledge that the transaction that is the subject matter of this contract bears a reasonable relation to the State of New Jersey.
11. Arbitration Any controversy or claim arising out of, in connection with, or relating to this agreement or a breach thereof shall be settled by arbitration pursuant to the arbitration rules governed by the State of New Jersey.
12. Complete Understanding This agreement terminates and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties, if any. This agreement sets forth the entire agreement between the parties. This agreement may not be changed, altered, or amended except by a writing signed by both parties.